Helpful Storage Tips
- Place items that you will need and use frequently near the front where they will be easily accessible.
- Items such as bed frames and tables need to be disassembled.
- Bulging boxes may tip or collapse, so try to fill boxes to the capacity of ¾ partially full.
- Place heavy items, such as books and/or tools in small boxes.
- Cushion fragile items and place them on top.
- Label all boxes with their contents and make a list of the boxes for your information.
Call Us Today At ♦ (321) 267-4120
Created By YP Intellectual Property LLC